Flash roots

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Aug 8 23:33:14 EDT 2004

On Aug 8, 2004, at 10:59 PM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Troy, you knew in person to Mr. Jonathan Gay,
> before he was rich and famous! ;-)

That's the guy. I had started with a FutureSplash beta, as I was in
charge of an R&D multimedia department. I called him the first time for
tech support at like 7 at night, only to find out that I was calling
his house, a few blocks away from mine. He and I had a lot of phone
conversations in the ensuing months, and we were one of the first to
use FutureSplash in a big screen presentation for a major soft drink
company. I thought the drawing techniques in that package were so
original...

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.