Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Aug 8 04:24:41 EDT 2004

On Aug 7, 2004, at 11:10 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> One thing I do think should be made clear though: RR is a PROFESSIONAL
> LEVEL DEVELOPMENT TOOL. There are those of us (including you) who make
> a living writing professional code using RR. I only mention this so
> others (perhaps undecided) who read this thread will know that
> professional level products have been created with this product.

Yes, yes and yes. When I say Rev won't make significant inroads into
the professional programming market, I'm talking about the 99% of that
audience who don't know about Rev and would dismiss it out of hand if
they heard about it. The other 1% (including yours truly) just smile
all the way to the bank as we out-bid Java-bound competitors.

Heh heh