The sky is falling... [was Re: Is Rev too "Mac focused"?]

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sun Aug 8 02:55:58 EDT 2004

Thanks Troy,

I did a quick check on the RB site and the only thing I could find on
their forum was the following:

responded:

"For Windows tree controls, you might look into ActiveX.  Some of them
mimic the Windows Explorer very thoroughly.  I've not seen ActiveX used
with RB much.  The few examples I've seen have been extremely sketchy
and leaning toward merely theoretical."

It seems like most people use ActiveX controls for things like drivers,
Text-to-Speech, Windows Media object (cool), etc..

-Chipp