Program Testing and Persistent Properties

Bob Warren warren at howsoft.com
Sun Aug 8 01:44:53 EDT 2004

Ray:

There was an implicit "hack" in the penultimate image of my article.

When the option is selected:
1. On selecting the Browse Tool (Run scripts and interact), save the
stack to the HD temporarily.
2. On selecting the Pointer Tool (edit), substitute the modified stack with
the temp stack.

Things are easy to say, but more difficult to do. Do you think that
something along these lines would be viable?

Bob

> > There is one remaining question for those of you with experience in both
VB