Rev's Mac-Centricity (Was: Plea to sell Dan's book widely)

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Aug 7 23:16:09 EDT 2004

Couldn't agree with you more. I think it's a function of HyperCard
leading the way-- and Apples 'leading-edge' effect. MS is like Dell. You
rarely see innovation there first, only after someone else has
'validated' the technology.

Though, I guess, MS is getting better, and one could say their ability
to rip-off others technology does make better business sense than the
'not invented here' syndrome from Apple.

(I know, I know, some will say Apple 'stole' the technology from Xerox.
But overall, Apple's NIH syndrome is legend)