Rev 2.2.1 for Linux very impressive !

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Aug 7 23:03:18 EDT 2004

On Aug 7, 2004, at 10:57 PM, Pierre Sahores wrote:

> I suppose that the Darwin engine + the Linux distribution stacks are
> eligibles there but didn't test this for my own.

I'm running X11 under OSX/Darwin at this point. I plan to do some tests
with the linux distribution of Rev to see if it is even possible. I'm
also running Linux under VirtualPC and a on real machine (P3/833 + 512
megs). Overall I've been really pleased with the Linux version of Rev.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.