Localizer - Transcriptlator - opinion request

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sat Aug 7 01:39:27 EDT 2004

On Aug 7, 2004, at 1:44 AM, MisterX wrote:

> So the question is whether this last script should be made
> available separately in a stack from the other translators?

Obviously, you are considering a possible good reason for these to be
separate, but since I don't have a full understanding, perhaps you
could humor me and tell me what it is? Why would the parts of the
script which identify and include the locals be put into a separate
stack? Would it have some application outside of the rest of the
scripts?

Maybe if I understood better, I could offer some kind of opinion.

Either way, the stacks sound interesting, Xavier.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.