Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Aug 6 18:44:15 EDT 2004

Richard....

Of course if RevPro gets enough market traction (i.e., a large enough
installed base) then a publisher would be interested. As of now, it
seems to me that it is far more likely that Dreamcard will achieve that
level of market penetration sooner because it is going to be sold in a
more mainstream way rather than through narrower dev channels.

Dan