OT - Major league cool utiltiy for Mac OSX!

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Fri Aug 6 13:36:52 EDT 2004

On Aug 6, 2004, at 1:27 AM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I recently came across a cool new Mac utility (Panther only) which
> really helps me on my Powerbook. It's at:
>
> http://wsmanager.sourceforge.net/index.php

This switcher is really nice, however it discriminates by the window
rather than the owner application. This means that parts of Revolution
can be strewn across multiple desktops, and if you should accidentally
use the doc to summon Revolution back to the screen, it doesn't bring
all of it, only parts.

It also doesn't deal particularly well with multiple monitors.
Functionally it works, but the cool transition effects only take place
on one monitor.

Like you, I really want multiple desktops, as it is a good way to
manage screen real estate, but it looks like I'll have to stick with
Expose until someone gets it fully right.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.