Plea to sell Dan's book widely

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Fri Aug 6 13:32:48 EDT 2004

hummmm... being slashdotted is not fun...

but it's a sign of power marketing... ;)

besides, with a clear description, this could be avoided.
I dont click on all the website links I see in slashdot.

being slashdoted usually comes with having big downloads.
uh... RR has them dont they ;))

Ready when you are Kevin ;)