Plea to sell Dan's book widely

Dave LeYanna dleyanna at rtl.org
Fri Aug 6 10:19:56 EDT 2004

Is his book "self-published"?, if so I can help save some costs because I am
a partner in a Printing On Demand publisher. We do ISBN and everything
including a listing in "Books in Print". I'm sure that I'm cheaper than
anyone else. PLUS we are on demand meaning that he doesn't have to buy any
up front inventory.

BTW how far has he progresses on the three vol. set? I purchased the
"Pre-pub" deal (option C) and haven't heard a thing since the pre-pub of
vol. one.

Dave