New Version of Rev.... Executables

Andrew alw918 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 4 13:46:45 EDT 2004

Sorry to scare you, Ray.  :) But you're right.  Here is the Rev stack.
http://ultimate.atomkinder.net/VillageIdiot.rev
As I said, with the Windows standalone, you the keyup doesn't work.
And with the Mac standalone, it doesn't seem to work at all-- that is,
it doesn't work after I've uploaded it to my site and then downloaded
it as if I were a user.  This is weird, aint it?  But it is so.
Thanks for any help you can offer!
-Andrew