[ANN] vector to pdf

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed Aug 4 12:08:08 EDT 2004

>Message: 19
>Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 17:28:58 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Alejandro Tejada <capellan2000 at yahoo.com>
>Subject: Re: [ANN] vector to pdf
>To: use-revolution at lists.runrev.com
>
>Hi Developers,
>
>After a lot of discussion about the need of
>pdf in this platform, i get surprised that no
>interest showed to this handler to export
>the vector graphics of a stack as pdf.
>It's a humble start to learn to write pdf
>from within RR/MC.

Hi Al,

Actually  you have solved my needs for a PDF exporter within RunRev
with your generous work allowing us to export RunRev graphics as an
Illustrator file.

What I do now is use your utility to export any RR graphic as an
Illustrator file, open it it FreeHand, complete my work in FreeHand
and export the FreeHand document as PDF.

A little cumbersome, but certainly workable.

Jim