RevPrintText/Field/Card problems

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Wed Aug 4 10:59:23 EDT 2004

Hi Rob

Yes, that would seem the natural thing to do, however my results were
the same as the htmltext attemp viz. blank sheets. The htmltext does
actually, appear in the variable watcher as html tagged text with the
language = japanese (in my case) and numbers representing the
characters. It seems that revprinttext loses something in the
translation. But I would loved to be proved wrong and  the fault be
mine.

Thanks
Ron