Crash on Standalone build - Help please

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 2 23:26:21 EDT 2004

On Monday, August 2, 2004, at 08:02 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

> Can you give some more details. Is it crashing during the standalone
> build
> process or when you try to launch your standalone?
>
> Cheers

Hi Monte,

I had a problem building a Mac Classic build on a Mac 9.1 machine in
Rev 2.2.1 so I brought it over to another Mac Classic 9.0 machine using
Rev 2.2 and it built fine.

On Rev 2.2.1 it alerted this "There was an error while saving the
standalone application"

I forgot how to look up the crashlogs or any other reporting that might
clue me into why Rev 2.2.1 did not work but Rev 2.2 did.

Mark