Crash on Standalone build - Help please

ron barber rbarber at yhb.att.ne.jp
Mon Aug 2 23:29:07 EDT 2004

Hi Monte

thanks for the reply. The application has an invisible main stack
palette and a visible sub-stack palette along with other substacks that
open as needed.

  It crashes during the standalone build. It ask if I want to save
changes. Yes or no, the result is the same. In the 'yes' case, it saves
changes, closes the window. Then the mainstack flashes open and closes,
the visible substack opens and shortly thereafter, RR crashes.

What else would be helpful to know?
Ron