Crash on Standalone build - Help please

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Aug 2 23:23:08 EDT 2004

Where are you saving the build? The path shown in the crash log takes
you right into the Revolution bundle. If you are trying to put your
build there by mistake, that might be giving problems. Also, make sure
your path is not too long - rev has problems with OS X if the full path
has too many characters (I forget what the limit is), or if the final
file name is more than 32 characters.

Apart from that, where do you get the crash - during build or when you
run the standalone? How is your standalone structured? Are you using
any externals?

Cheers,
Sarah