How to see if player is "done"?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Aug 2 17:20:59 EDT 2004

On Aug 2, 2004, at 2:08 PM, Phil Davis wrote:

> 1) Is "playStopped" truly the only non-workaround way you can detect
> the current 'play' status of a player?
>
> 2) If so, what is your most reliable workaround way of detecting this?

If you are using QT then the EnhancedQT external can tell you if a
movie is playing or not.

qtGetMovieControllerInfo moviePlayerID of player 1, "IsPlaying"

<http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/enhancedqt.html>

Otherwise I think you need to check the currentTime of the movie then
send a message in ?? milliseconds and see if the currentTime is the
same or not.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia