Animation library

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Mon Aug 2 01:47:04 EDT 2004

On Aug 2, 2004, at 1:41 AM, Terry Judd wrote:

> I for one have never used the animation library (although someone who
> did some Rev development for me tried it – to not very great effect)
> so won't be particularly sad at its passing (if it is indeed being
> phased out).  However, the lack of serious animation capabilities does
> not necessarily diminish Rev's value as a multimedia development tool.

I'm not really referring to animation as animation. I'm talking more
about a graphical interface to time-driven events. Most people have a
hard time doing this through pure scripting, I think.

FWIW, I don't actually animate in Director's score either, I mostly use
imaging Lingo for that - but Rev doesn't have an equivalent for that
either.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.