use-revolution Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4

pkc pkc at mac.com
Sun Aug 1 21:10:50 EDT 2004

Well I trust everybody who is interested has now had a good look at
Andre's hilarious pictures. They DO look very funny on his desktop,
but I'm surprised at the surprise. I can't remember much about
Revolution 1.x at this point, but Revolution 2.x has ALWAYS picked up
any application icons I use in the ask and answer dialogs.
Fortunately, they don't carry over to builds, but they stick in the
IDE if I don't reinstall the original stacks from the Revolution
folders.

This is nothing new. But the inability to build for Windows is very new.

Now, as an additional experiment I am doing what I should have done
before now --building a small test stack, with the same set up I used
for pkcdisaster.rev, and see what happens. Got to find some more
guinea pigs. I'm sure students have nothing better to do than
download file after file from me and get the "0,0" message.