More on Pam's PC transfer problem

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 1 17:20:38 EDT 2004

File unpacks OK on PC side just doesn't work once unpacked.  Used same
version of Zip to port Rev 2.5b1 over and it unpacked and ran fine
without bin-hex decode prior.

I did look at the zip file with TextEdit and it is all the usual
gibberish, no indication that bin-hex is involved (that I can see
anyway).