Crashing Problem on MacOS/RunRev 2.2

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 29 18:21:19 EDT 2004

Just tried it again, same result, I mistyped the script though, it should be:

>function CheckKey theKey
>     if theKey is a number then return true
>     if theKey is "," then return true
>     if theKey is "-" then return true
>     return false
>end CheckKey

Not that it matter too much since the crash happen regardless of the
contents of theKey, haven't tried it, cos I don't want to crash
again, but, yes, I think it's the 'a' that is causing the problem,
since I am pretty sure I've used"

theKey is a ","

Contruct before.

All the Best