Revolution for Voting

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Thu Apr 29 13:20:10 EDT 2004

On Thursday, April 29, 2004, at 10:57 AM, Zac Elston wrote:

> It would take a few hours to write the same thing in Revolution
> (well the interface/storage anyway) and allow the source code to be
> open
> as well.

I think this would be a great medium to try out ideas.

A couple potential problems in serious application (guesses):
Transcript may not be on the list of reviewable languages for most
states.  A major non-reviewable component is from a foreign company.
However, it would be interesting, if, because of its readability, if
Transcript does become a preferred reviewable language.

A lady I know involved in the Democratic Party is campaigning against
computer voting because, as everybody knows, the Republicans control
all software.  People will be the greatest problem.

Dar Scott