Very cool app for PC, Linux and Mac users.

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Apr 28 13:03:24 EDT 2004

Pierre-

PS> I used too the vnc solutions under osx (and, still, ssh under linux)
PS> but did'nt anymore because netopia timbuktu osx + the osx server apple
PS> remote control tools are more secure and fast running (secure
PS> tunnelling, framebuffer compression, etc...).

I deliberately stayed away from listing commercial applications as
options. Timbuktu also offers file transfers, which simple
screen-sharing solutions don't, so there's another advantage there as
well. It does, however, have a larger memory footprint in any OS and
is more intrusive into the OS.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net