XML parsing

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Apr 27 20:23:34 EDT 2004

I am actually working on an XML tutorial right now, having had problems
myself. It's very much a case of starting small, checking all the
results and building up gradually, but I think I'm getting there now. I
am away for the next two weeks but hopefully I will have my tutorial
finished by the time I get back.

When it is ready, I was thinking of offering it to RunRev for inclusion
with Revolution itself as it seems to fill a blank spot in the current
docs, but I will also release it on my own web site.

Cheers,
Sarah