select tabs

hershrev hershrev at realtorsgroup.us
Tue Apr 27 17:57:16 EDT 2004

Sorry , id would work in a stand alone or in a stand alone its
unnecessary . Now after the idea from all of you, how about this
on preOpenStack
   put  the menuHistory of button "Foo" into Bar
   go to card Bar
end preOpenStack
or if you want to change the tab to the matching card , the script that
Jan. mentioned
Thanks , hershrev