How to set the Focusable via a Script

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Tue Apr 27 16:21:57 EDT 2004

  the property is traversalon. Try to hoover with the mouse over a
property in the property inspector, the tooltip will tell you what the
properties names are.

ps: after half a year I have finally written a new revJournal revView
(http://revjournal.com), this is not worth its own message, but it's
enough important to write this sentence here.