OS X screen saver - somewhat off topic

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Apr 27 03:21:33 EDT 2004

Sorry, it doesn't work if the screen saver has come on after it's time
setting. In fact it is exactly the same as the AppleScript. You can see
it happening as the screens saver goes off for about half a second,
then comes straight back on again :-( Most frustrating as it seems that
it is ALMOST working.

Thanks for all your help anyway,
Sarah