Script Debugger Not "seeing" Breakpoints

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Mon Apr 26 20:22:25 EDT 2004

2 possibilities come to mind:
1. if you are using the red dot method of setting a breakpoint, it
doesn't get saved. Use the script method instead i.e. the word
"breakpoint" on a line of it's own at the point you want.
2. If the script with the breakpoint is called with a send, then it may
not work. I don't know why and it may only happen with send in time,
but for some reason, debugging after a send will not stop the script.

BTW: if you are debugging a preOpenStack handler, you don't always have
to close & re-open the stack to test it. You can call the handler
either by typing "preOpenStack" in the message box or by right-clicking
and selecting the message from the contextual menu.

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/