Demo Show Stopper - Save File Dialog

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Apr 26 11:37:09 EDT 2004

Hi,

Ok more information on this!

In the Stack that brings up the Save Dialog, I have taken out the
preOpenStack handler (well dummied it, I now just have a beep in it),
so no Properties (or anything else) get set at all. The dialog still
appears when the Close Box is pressed.

I tried this:

Enter Browse Mode.
Call up the dialog in question.
In the "Application Browser", select the Stack and Control+Click to
get the Menu up and then Save the Stack in question. Saves ok.
Now without doing anything else and without having pressed any
controls in the Stack, I hit the Close Box and I STILL get the "Do
you want to save this Stack?" dialog.

I just cannot beleive that RunRev is so buggy and so hard to work
with! Surely there is a way to track this down?

Is there *anything* I can do get get this resolved? Can anyone at
RunRev help me? I've been working on this for the best part of 12
hours yesterday and today and am really running out of ideas and time.

All the extra productivity gain I might have received by using RunRev
is fast slipping away.................

Thanks to everyone that has helped in this.

All the Best
Dave