Explicitly calling a Function is a Stack Script

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Mon Apr 26 09:37:30 EDT 2004

>  > >The answer is "No"; but if myFunctionXYZ is in the script of stack
>
>Actually, the answer is "Yes"; look at the value() function

Ken, David, et al:

I stand corrected: I see Transcript's value function supports a
second argument, object, that is not supported in the HyperTalk value
function.

I would note, however, if one wanted to run a command (as opposed to
a function) in another stack, the value function won't work and start
using will.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company