Runrev cgi and Webhosting providers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Apr 25 00:20:04 EDT 2004

On 4/24/04 8:42 AM, Alejandro Tejada wrote:

> Hi Revolutioners!
>
> I'm looking information and experiences about the
> webhosting services that allows to run RunRev
> as cgi.

I use Jaguar PC. They are big, reliable, cheap, and they don't care what
you install. I uploaded a copy of Rev to my cgi folder and it ran
immediately without any problems. Cost is under ten dollars per month,
and about eight dollars if you buy a year at a time. I run several rev
cgis on my server there. Their FTP access is also very fast. Bandwidth
and hard drive allotments are fairly large, and you can buy more if you
need it at reasonable prices. I've been with them a long time. Tech
support is good too.

http://www.jaguarpc.com

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com