Protecting Code

Trevor DeVore trevor at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Apr 24 13:18:17 EDT 2004

On Apr 24, 2004, at 10:06 AM, kee nethery wrote:

> The reason for regular runrev code versus an XCMD is that we would
> like to "write once run everywhere" by making this as standard as
> possible.

If using a stack library doesn't work out there still might be an
option using an external.  Using an external you can execute transcript
code, get/set variables, etc.  You could wrap your transcript calls up
in the external so you could still take advantage of all the
cross-platform functions/commands built into Revolution but you could
protect your logic in the external.  Just something to think about.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com