How do I Create a Custom Property, part 19,214,651

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Apr 24 08:14:32 EDT 2004

>Klaus, Dave, you got me. This is a bit weird.
>
>A good argument for making sure you don't have trailing CRs, if all
>they're going to do is create this kind of weirdness!

The problem is in moving the data to a field which seems to not line
a CR on the last line. If you replace it in the *field*, and always
ensure that there is a Terminating CR as the last character when
reading from a field, all will be well. The alternative is to have to
test the line list container for empty everytime to append a line to
it.

Cheers
Dave