[ANN] revJournal articles

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Apr 23 00:41:30 EDT 2004

I have recently posted two articles to revJournal
<http://www.revjournal.com/> which may be of interest.

The first is a tutorial showing how to use Revolution to download
information from a web page, format it and use it as an interface to
further web pages. The examples creates a reader for MacAddict forums,
which was inspired by an article in a recent MacAddict magazine showing
how to do the same thing using RealBasic.

The latest article shows how to use Script Colorization and formatting
to detect script errors. This may be especially useful for beginners or
recent converts from another language.

I don't usually announce such things on the list, but revJournal has
gone a bit quiet lately, so after some encouragement from Richard
Gaskin, I decided to try and "rev" things up a bit :-)

Cheers,
Sarah
sarahr at genesearch.com.au
http://www.troz.net/Rev/