Problems with 'Launch <doc> with <app>'

JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au JonathanC at ag.nsw.gov.au
Thu Apr 22 21:30:34 EDT 2004

"tuviah snyder" <tuviah at runrev.com> wrote on Tue, 20 Apr 2004 22:15:44
-0400:
> >This has got to be a BUG, right?
> Yes and one that was fixed. Rev now uses launch services. Are you using
2.2?

> Tuviah

I almost missed your reply, Tuviah. It got stuck to the end of Message 1
of use-revolution Digest, Vol 7, Issue 121.
No, I'm still using Rev 2.1. However, from what I've been reading on this
list, I get the impression that a number of things that used to work in
2.1 stopped working in 2.2, which is why I haven't rushed to upgrade.

Maybe I'll download 2.2, but keep 2.1, just in case. :-)

Jonathan Cooper
Manager of Information / Website
Art Gallery of New South Wales
Sydney, Australia