help with ftp commands. (CGI related!)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Apr 22 14:22:32 EDT 2004

Hi Folks,

I made a little stack that will help people here install MC command
line engine and LibCGI on a remote server via FTP.   I am having
problems with the MKDIR command, my lukemftpd says it does not
understand the command. used like this:

libURLftpCommand("MKDIR stacks" ....)

the stack is able to upload MC engine and set the correct permission.
It also uploads LibCGI and sets the perms, but I cannot create stacks
folder.

The stack is also able to create a .cgi file for any rev stack and
upload both and set the permissions.... I call it CGI-Tool stack, it
will be release as soon as I am able to create folders right.

some photos available from http://www.soapdog.org/blog

Cheers
Andre

--