How do I Create a Custom ... (bugz and tips only)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Thu Apr 22 13:37:13 EDT 2004

Klaus,

> [snip]
> Isn't this a bit incosistent?

You inconsistently spelled inconsistent!

Always check for user input...

like

if the hilitedtext is empty then exit mouseup

-- or answer "User, click a real line! Please."

 :>

Recently found...

If you include the script line

filter without "*bla*"

Stacks made with 2.2 features opened in 2.1 will cause crashes (when you
close the stack - save often - no corruption to report though), errors when
in debug mode (I never use RR without it)! You can't vary the code as it's
validated before execution. And I thought this was precompiled... `mu
Dynamic scripting to the rescue possible?

If only the explicitvariables would work again...

X's 2 galactic cents - no offences or rants meant
--
http://MonsieurX.com - home of the DiscreteBrowser