More-Save Stack Woes - Could someone PLEASE explain this...

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Apr 22 07:39:35 EDT 2004

Hi,

I know I could save the setting somewhere and restore them when
Cancel is pressed, but isn't there another way?

I have many hundreds of controls in a large number of dialog boxes
and to save them all manually will be a lot of work.

Could I save the whole (sub-)stacks/cards at a time and restore them
when Cancel is pressed?

Any tips on doing this would be greatly appreciated!

It's not so much the leanring curve that's getting me down! It's the
lack of any concrete answers to things that I know are possible. I've
been led down so many blind all allies it's untrue!

Thanks a lot
Dave