More-Save Stack Woes - Could someone PLEASE explain this...

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 22 07:32:20 EDT 2004

Dave

I think this does what you wanted.  I created a Standalone stack (Test
4 Dave)  with a single button on it whose mouseUp script says simply:

go to stacke ExternalStack.rev

Then I created another stack NOT standalone entitled ExternalStack.rev
    On Cd 1 of this second stack, I have a check box and two buttons OK
and Cancel. Those two buttons have the scripts provided in your
question.

I start by running the standalone( Test 4 Dave) and clicking on the
button to take me to ExternalStack.rev   In ExternalStack,  When I
click on the check box then cancel, then rerun Test 4 Dave the check
box is NOT selected.  On the other hand, if I select the checkbox, then
hit OK, the stack also quits but when I rerun it as above, the check
box is selected.

Does this solve your problem?

BTW in a private email, I just sent you the stacks in question (didn't
want to burden RunRev server), so you can try them out for yourself.
Hope this helps.

Marian