International woes

Christopher Mitchell chrism at lumin.us
Wed Apr 21 21:05:31 EDT 2004

Mellel is, indeed, first class for Hebrew.  I am still unsure why it is
so difficult to include a right to left functionality, even if by a
simple script, to get the letters AND words AND punctuation to come in
the right order.  Of course, before that, there is the need to overcome
the international keyboards and fonts being inaccessible :/ ... this is
not just a revolution thing, and not just a particular font thing...

Yours,
Chris