use-revolution Digest, Vol 7, Issue 113

pixelbird at interisland.net pixelbird at interisland.net
Wed Apr 21 19:48:17 EDT 2004

Hi Xavier,

Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 07:06:51 +0200
From: "MisterX" <b.xavier at internet.lu>
Subject: Scrolling non scrolling fields

Hi everyone,

Is there anyway to set the scroll of a field that doesn't have a scrollbar?

set the hscroll of fld x to y

Doesn't work if the field doesn't have the hscrollbar set.

I dont want this field to show a scrollbar though...
I don't have enough time to play right now; I'm in Florida because My mom
took a spill and broke her hip (surgery went well, recovery getting
better), but I have done fairly extensive research in scrolling fields via
other methods for my disabled users.

If you can wait until I get back to Friday Harbor, I can probably help you
find a good solution if no one else gets it for you by then.

Hint: think about changing the location in a loop.

Ken N.