Execution from web-?possible

Dreamscape Software Webmaster webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Wed Apr 21 06:23:01 EDT 2004

> I would like to be able to get a Rev app to execute from the web.  Is
> this possible? If possible, is it even feasible given web access
> speeds?

This is something you have to setup on the web server.  You have to make the
server use Revolution on the server side so it can execute the script and
then return the results after execution.

Unfortunatly, what your asking requires full access to the server in
question.  If you do not own or administer the server yourself, then you
will have to contact the server's administrators to see if they will setup
Revolution on the server.  I hate to say it though, don't expect a "yes" for
an answer.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software