Webshop CGI possible?

Malte Brill malte.brill at t-online.de
Wed Apr 21 05:49:10 EDT 2004

Hi list,

I need to set up a webshop system. I could try it in PHP. But that would be
really hard for me as I am just getting started  with PHP.
I never worked with Revolution CGIs but would like to know if it´s possible
to set up a basic shop system with the following requirements:

user registration
a simple shopping basket
send email with basket contents to me and the user
a basic admin interface

that I can tweak into my page Layout?

Has anyone already set up something like this? If so what would a license
cost? If not: Where do I start? Is there a fool-proof FAQ on using Rev as
CGIsomewhere that guides to all necessary steps for dummies like me?

Best,

Malte