Maximum size of POST data

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Apr 20 11:38:55 EDT 2004

Don't what the max is, but last year I made an app that used to
upload elements of a webpage, including jpegs up to 150 Kb.
At the other side (on the server) was a MC cgi app whose task
was to receive the elements, save them in the right directories
and build the final webpage.

Don't know if that helps, although I suggest to break the content
into smaller chunks, and build a custom protocol to identify each
chunk while posting it, and then re-organize the whole data.
Furthermore, even if huge amounts of data could be posted (in theory),
I'm not sure that any server would hold the connexion until all data
are received...

JB