[MORE INFO] Popup and radio button alignment off by 1 -- MacOSX vs PC

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Mon Apr 19 18:28:49 EDT 2004

     You might find it beneficial to look at Bitstream's Vera font. It is an
open source, multi-platform font designed to solve these problems.
     I have found it a good substitution for Geneva and Courier (it has both
proportional and non-proportional typefaces) on Mac OS X. I do find some
kerning problems when printing to an Epson ink jet but screen typography look fine.
     The biggest downside is that users would have to install this font.
Paul Looney