SC, Rev,and RB speed test K1,K2?? and data set

David Vaughan dvk at dvkconsult.com.au
Sun Apr 18 17:09:43 EDT 2004

On 19/04/2004, at 2:00, Meitnik at aol.com wrote:

>>   repeat for each word inWord in tMatchList
>>     put k2 into k1
>>     put k3 into k2
>>     put inWord into k3
>>     put true into sMatch[k1 && k2 && k3]
>>   end repeat
>>
>> -- I have been sorta reading along, but what and where is k2 and k1
>> coming
> from? and where is the link to the data set. Thanks.

Go to http://www.yav.com/speed.html and link to the the SAMPLE DATA
download.

tMatchLIst in the above contains the text to be searched.

The loop then puts each word into k3 and hence into k2 and then k1 in
successive iterations, so within the loop you always have the last
three words (It actually starts with a one and two word index from the
first and second iterations but these disappear in the intersection
anyway and are not worth worrying about). The array index is
concatenated from these three words to capture every successive
three-word group in the file.

regards
David