Microsoft Access

Dreamscape Software Webmaster webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sat Apr 17 06:48:48 EDT 2004

> I've connected to Access databases in rev before, and while it can be
> done, it's not much fun. The query builder doesn't work, so you have
> to do everything by hand. Until the db interface gets rewritten you'll
> have a *much* easier time of things learning how to put Access forms
> together and the VBA code that underlies them. Sorry for the bad news,
> but unless you have lots of time to kill and the inclination to get
> very deep into Access internals, I wouldn't attempt this.

Well, I've decided that I'm going to just convert the Database to a
flat-file database and build my own Interface in Revolution.  If my LPO
doesn't want that then I'll just tell him to have an IT do it.  I'm only
doing this "project" as a favor and I really don't have the time to be
spending trying to learn Visual Basic.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software