Two distribution questions

Marian Petrides mpetrides at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 16 15:36:39 EDT 2004

I am just about at the point where I am preparing an application for
distribution and have two questions:

1)  I remember that when I first got Revolution (back in v 1.0) there
was information some place about what I need to include in my app to
give credit to Run Rev.  Unfortunately, I can not find this information
now.  Where can I find it?

2)  I would like to be able to get a Rev app to execute from the web.
Is this possible? If possible, is it even feasible given web access
speeds?

I have read the information on go URL and also the How To entitled "How
to use a stack that's on a web server."  Unfortunately, it appears that
following the instructions in the "How to..." results in download of
the stack to the user's machine.

Is there some way to avoid this step and simple get the app to execute
from the web server?

(Bear with me here... this may be a stupid idea but I've never tried
it, so I have NO idea if it is possible and, if possible, feasible from
a speed perspective)

Thanks.

Marian