Julian dates

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Fri Apr 16 09:46:12 EDT 2004

Very much interested, Joel. Do please post.

Interesting that 25 Dec, 0000 was a Monday. Always wondered.

And by passing negative numbers, dates prior to 24,11,-4713 are handled, so
early neolithic festivals no longer require Stonehenge. This will please the
building contractors, as they gave up further construction after the scaffolding
was errected.

And we can have our own space-time continuum with dates like 32, 15, 2004
without an error message (not sure what it actually means, of course).

This is marvellous, Joel. Well done.

/H